What recommendations should you follow when visiting Playas de Rosarito
Are you considering traveling to Rosarito soon? While hotels and restaurants, as well as other establishments are implementing health and hygiene protocols, our visitors can contribute to promote a safe environment and thus be able to enjoy their visit to the city. Here are some recommendations for your trip to Rosarito.
- Check if your health is good for traveling.
- Be aware of any symptoms prior to traveling: cough, fever, fatigue, respiratory distress.
- If you are traveling from the United States, verify border crossing status with CBP.
- Check the opening status of the establishments and plan your route well.
- If your trip is to visit the doctor, print and take your appointment confirmation with you.
- In case of staying overnight, book accommodation in advance, print and take your reservation confirmation with you.
- Prepare and wear face masks and alcohol-based sanitizer.
DURING THE TRIP
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If you don't have soap and water available, use a sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your face. When sneezing and coughing, cover your mouth with your elbow.
- Avoid close contact with people who are coughing or sneezing.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 to 2 meters between each person.
- Avoid crowds of people.
- Wear a mask.
- Be patient with the processes that they indicate to you in the establishments; taking temperature, disinfection of shoes, maximum capacity, social distancing, among others.
- Do your part so that the processes are fluid, the staff of the establishments is here to help you
Share the love
- 26 August, 2020
- 20 August, 2020