Rosarito Beach is found 35 minutes from the border of the United States, to the south of Tijuana and to the north of Ensenada. Its privileged location makes it an ideal destination, other than enjoying its attractions, you can also take joy in the surrounding places, like the wine route and more.
How do I get there?
The closeness to the International Airport of Tijuana is short, flights from all places of the world arrive here and it can be found 35 minutes by car from Rosarito Beach.
Reaching this destination is safe and simple, whether it by y public transportation or by personal vehicle. Take the freeway 1,2 or the toll highway 1D, follow the signals, put on your seatbelt and that's it.
Type of Climate
Rosarito Beach is a place where mediterranean and tempered climate predominates, in other words, there is no extreme heat or cold. In winter time (December to march) the temperature averages from 18° C and you can expect rain. During the summer (June to September) the temperature averages from 22° C, it becomes the perfect atmosphere for enjoying the beach and swimming pools.
Rosarito Beach counts on all the necessary services so that your stay is pleasant and safe. You will find money exchange houses, banks and ATMs distributed over the main vessel of the city and malls like in department stores. Insurance, gas stations, police stations, fire stations, Red Cross and hospitals open 24/7.
Tourism assistance & emergency numbersEmergencies: 911
Assistance to tourists: 24/7: 078
Anonymous Complaint : 089
Green Angels from 8am to 6pm: 01800-990-3900
Red Cross: 065
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Jewelry, archeological gems, or historic objects.
- Flora or wild fauna.
- Any substance, product, merchandise or articles regulated by the exchange laws.
- Fruits and vegetables that are not found on the authorized list
- Pork meat (pork meat in a can, which is permitted)
- Chicken meat (cooked chicken meat is permitted)
- More than 1 liter of alcoholic beverages per person (only adults)
- More than $10,000 dollars (without declaring the amount to the American customs